Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
McKillop Library has three study rooms available: one on the second floor (Room 217), and two on the third floor (Rooms 304 and 306). We also offer an individual semi-private study cube (1st FL). Students may reserve these rooms ONLINE.
- Study rooms may be booked up to 4 days in advance.
- Study rooms can be booked for a maximum of 2 consecutive hours and/or 4 hours per day per user.
- If a study room is not booked and is empty, then it is available on a first-come-first-serve basis, however users may be asked to leave at any time to accommodate a reservation.
- **Due to COVID-19 we ask that room capacity limits and social distancing guidelines be followed until further notice. Masks are required inside study rooms.**
The study rooms feature the following equipment and technology:
Study Room 217 (Max Capacity 3)
- 60" flat screen display
- Cables (HDMI/VGA) for various devices/laptops for projection onto the display**
- Conference-style table (seats 11)
- Dedicated PC with wireless keyboard/mouse (attached to monitor)
- Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Webcam for Skype/Webex/Zoom video conferencing
- Dedicated phone for teleconferencing
- Dry-erase board (magnetic)*
Study Room 304 (Max Capacity 3)
- 75" LED flat panel display
- Dedicated PC attached to display
- Wired and Wireless keyboard/mouse
- HDMI cable, VGA cable, and 3.5mm audio cables to connect laptops and other devices** to the display
- Touch control panel
- One desktop PC
- Dry erase board* (magnetic)
- Blu-Ray DVD player
- Seats 6 people
Study Room 306 (Max Capacity 2)
- 46" plasma display
- HDMI/VGA laptop connection cables**
- Desktop PC computer
- iMac desktop computer
- Dry-erase board* (magnetic)
Individual Study Cube (Max Capacity 1)
- PC desktop computer w/ wired keyboard/mouse
- Dry-erase board* (on wheels)
- Rounded table with room for laptop, study materials, etc.
- Semi-private enclosure with glass walls
*Dry-erase marker sets are available for checkout at the 1st FL Circulation desk.
**Laptop and mobile device dongles/chargers (Apple/Android) available at 1st FL Circulation desk.