Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
---- COVID-19 UPDATE -----
Note that seating has been spaced and reduced to comply with social distancing guidelines.
Masks are required at all times in the library unless eating in the Café area. Thank you.
McKillop Library is an active, comfortable space that encourages students to explore, create and collaborate in a technology-rich environment.
- Over 70,000 total square feet
- 3 technology-equipped study rooms and an individual study cube, which can be reserved online
- Combined total of over 250 seats in a mixture of configurations to accommodate individual and group study
- Silent floor (3rd FL) with individual study carrels
- Collaborative study areas with moveable whiteboards
- Curriculum Resource Center for Education majors
- Makerspace (2nd FL) for crafting and creativity
- Provides an all-purpose meeting place plus exhibits and events
- McKillop Café featuring full Starbucks menu and comfortable seating areas
Resources & Technology
Systems & Technology Librarian
, Film Studies
, Holistic Counseling
, Holistic Leadership
, Information & Digital Literacy
, Performing Arts
, Rehabilitation Counseling
, Social Work
, University Seminars